Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Production in Keane, NH was excellent!




Kudos to the cast and crew for the latest production of "The Musical of Tobit". I was very pleased with the production. Although, I'm sorry that I wasn't there for Saturday and Sunday... I hear that the crowds were quite lively! That's great to hear. I hope that everyone had a great time with the show and that the Scriptures have been opened up to you in a new way. Thanks to all! Thanks also for the signed poster. It is proudly hanging up in my rectory.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fr. Kent,
Thanks for getting this up. I had a lot of fun as Tobit. The local Synagogue was asking for a copy of the script. Not too bad, eh?
-Fr. Von

11:14 AM  
Blogger Lambert's said...

Hello Father Kent,

Thank you for writing such an entertaining rendition of the Book of Tobit. Our family loved it! Father Von was wonderful and the rest of the cast, as well. We went Sunday afternoon and the audience was having a great time. We laughed so much and recounted our favorite parts on our way home. Well Done! Thank you for sharing your gift of writing and for the gift of your priesthood. Many prayers,
Eric, Laura, Megan and Mary Lambert

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home