Friday, January 12, 2007

Hayden Production Underway



Hayden High School in Topeka, KS has begun rehearsals and will be staging "The Musical of Tobit" on February 22-25. It will be performed at the VA auditorium. I met with the cast and production team in early January (and took this picture), and I had a great time with them. I think it is going to be a great cast! Have fun with rehearsals. If the cast would like to post any *positive* comments (I stress positive) about the rehearsal process feel free to do so here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fr. Kent
Thanks for coming and talking to us- it was awesome-
I hope you like the show when you come see it-

Josh

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the man Fr. Kent





Jess

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home